ENSI is in cooperation with:
Welcome to ENSI
What's going on:
Dec 2, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 66
ENSI presents in mailing 66 all the details on the upcoming
Barcelona Conference of CoDeS. This event gathers some of the
best known experts in ESD and community collaboration – a great
chance for all of us to listen and to share experience with
Kartikeya V. Sarabhai , Lucie Sauvé, Arjen Wals and Rolf Jucker.
Further we present to you the basic papers for ENSI’s new TVET
project proposal, feedbacks are very welcome!
-ENSI Mailing 66.pdf
Oct 16, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 11
1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference 2014: Basic information here !
2. Austria: News on collaboration between schools and communities
3. UK, Sense & Sustainability : Research highlights the need for Schools and
4. Slovenia: Second national conference for science teachers ‘From Observing and
Inquiring towards Knowledge’, 19th November 2013, in Lasko/Slovenia
5. Publication: Arjen E.J.Wals’ Social learning towards a sustainable world – open access at last!
-CODES Mailing 11.pdf
Aug 23, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 65
ENSI is pleased to provide mailing 65 containing relevant information
from ENSI, from CoDes (Network on ‘collaboration of schools and
communities for SD’), UNECE and the Marrakech call.
-ENSI mailing 65.pdf
CoDeS - what's going on:
May 21 - 23, 2014: Barcelona conference
CoDeS and its guests will share experience and expertise in workshops, will debate on round tables, will listen to experts and will reflect on school-community collaboration for ESD. After the intense years of collaboration in CoDeS we will know more about the role of communities in promoting and developing ESD, we will have some answers to the question about the place of schools in the sustainable community.
Sep 26, 2013: Newsletter 10
1. CoDeS partner meeting in Larnaka, October 20th to 23rd 2013: Dissemination of CoDeS products
2. E-platform for school-community project-work is open for use!
3. Don't forget: The campaign for school and community projects on CO2 reduction starts in autumn 2013!
4. CoDeS Barcelona Conference 2014: Open questions…
5. OECD publication on Innovative Learning Environments
6. Visit the renewed www.comenius-codes.eu website!
Aug 22, 2013: Newsletter 9
1. Campaign for school and community projects on CO2 reduction starts in autumn 2013!
2. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: Confirmed key note speakers
3. Promoting the conference: You are important
4. Publication: The Parts and The Whole (SWEDESD)
-CODES Mailing 9.pdf
Jun 30, 2013: Newsletter 8
1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: Bookmarks available!
2. CoDeS at the 7thWEEC in Marrakech June 9th to 14th 2013
3. CoDeS partner meeting 3 in Cyprus, October 20th – 23rd
4. RCE Rhine-Meuse: Look back on Kerkrade Conference (OPEDUCA and CoDeS), May 13-15 2013
-CoDeS Mailing 8.pdf