Welcome to ENSI
What's going on:
Aug 14, 2014: ENSI Mailing - Issue 68
1. Extract from ENSI’s Annual Report 2013
2. ENSI’s Junior Researchers on Education for Sustainable Development
3. ERASMUS+ proposal on ‘Competences for SD in vocational training’ (COSDVET) submitted
4. Publication: Schooling for Sustainable Development in Europe
5. CoDeS deliverables for your free download!
6. UNESCO World Conference on Education for Sustainable Development
7. Call for collaboration on new ERASMUS+ proposal 2015: Introducing Qualifications for Sustainable Development in VET -mailing68.pdf
Feb 10, 2014: ENSI Mailing - Issue 67
1. ENSI’s Annual General Meeting: Barcelona, May 20th 2014
2. Seminar for Researchers at the UAB, Barcelona, May 23rd 2014
3. CoDeS Barcelona Conference
4. A new research network gets created! Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER) Network
5. SWEDESD newsletter February 2014
6. Manifesto: Enabling the future we want
7. India: What is the Paryavaran Mitra Programme?
8. CoDeS: Campaign 2014 – Future Mobility – a challenge for ESD at school and in the community - March 2014
9. Preview on publication: Schooling for Sustainable Development: A focus on Europe -mailing67.pdf
Dec 2, 2013: ENSI Mailing - Issue 66
ENSI presents in mailing 66 all the details on the upcoming
Barcelona Conference of CoDeS. This event gathers some of the
best known experts in ESD and community collaboration – a great
chance for all of us to listen and to share experience with
Kartikeya V. Sarabhai , Lucie Sauvé, Arjen Wals and Rolf Jucker.
Further we present to you the basic papers for ENSI’s new TVET
project proposal, feedbacks are very welcome! -ENSI Mailing 66.pdf
CoDeS - what's going on:
Oct 6, 2014: Newsletter 18
The new mailing also gives information about the next steps – because you know as well as I do: Work for sustainable development is important and urgent as it has been before.
CoDeS was a great network of passionate experts: 29 partner organisations from 17 countries, from Norway to the Republic of Korea, have collaborated for the common goal: better understanding of challenges, chances and conditions of school community collaboration for sustainable development.
We know much more now – and we realize that work has just begun. Let’s move on to working in cooperation – ENSI offers to be our work place and meeting point. -Mailing18 October 2014.pdf
- Jul 8, 2014: Newsletter 17 Links for downloading all available CoDeS publications and tools (revised versions after Barcelona Conference) -Mailing17 June 2014.pdf
- May 7, 2014: Newsletter 16 We are happy to present to you here the folder of CoDeS outcomes. -Mailing16 May 2014.pdf