The organisational structures of ENSI:
- Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Executive Committee
- International Decentralised Secretariat
- Ongoing international collaboration
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM is the highest decision-making body of ENSI and is composed of the
Co-ordinators appointed by the member countries.
The AGM shall annually draw up and review ENSI's Programme of Work and its financial matters.
It shall also:
elect the Chairperson and the Treasurer,
decide on the seat of the ENSI Secretariat based on proposals from participating countries.
A decision-making quorum within the AGM is reached when at least one half
of the members are present. Decisions are taken by a 2/3 majority.
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee manages ENSI business in collaboration with the Secretariat.
The Chairperson, the Vice-Chairperson, and the Treasurer form the Executive Committee.
the Vice Chair is held by the Co-ordinator of the country which hosts the Secretariat.
The Treasurer should be held by a representative from a country which does not host the Secretariat.
For further information concerning the ENSI network or current projects
You can contact the responsible member of the Executive Committee. -show the executive committee
Project leaders are member of the Executive Committee. They are responsible for the reporting and the budgeting of their project. Therefore project leaders are obliged to take part in the Executive Committee meeting and have to report in a short notice about the state of the art after each project meeting for the newsletter.
For further information concerning current projects
You can contact the responsible project leader. -show the project leaders
- ENSI-Constitution Here the new constitution: -ENSI Constitution 2009.pdf To read the source document, click below: -Constitution_Eng.pdf Downlaod full text is available here: -ENSI Explanatory Memorandum.pdf
- ENSI Strategic Plan 2006-2010 The ENSI Strategic Plan (termed “The Plan’) consists of six main sections and four annexures. The sections set out ENSI’s planning approach and...aspirations, how they are to be achieved through integrated action plans and partnerships, and the review process. The annexure provides additional information.Published in english by ENSI, June 2006 -ENSI Strategic Plan.pdf