Research institutions, associations, non-governmental organisations and natural persons, who can prove to be clearly engaged in education for sustainable development, can become associate members of ENSI i.n.p.a.
- Associate members receive all information disseminated by ENSI i.n.p.a.
- Associate members can participate in activities organised by ENSI i.n.p.a.
- Associate members can contribute to opinion forming.
- Associate members have no right to vote
- Associate members pay a membership fee annually determined by the Executive Board.
Becoming an associate member:
Research institutions, associations, non-governmental organizations and natural persons who have a record of or can bring proof of a significant commitment towards education and sustainable development may be granted membership as associate member.
The board of directors however reserves its right of final decision regarding the eligibility of associate members.