ENSI i.n.p.a. is a network based on (representatives of) member states.
In order to become a statutory member a member state shall:
- inform the secretariat of ENSI i.n.p.a. and the executive board about its wish to become a member
- appoint a coordinator authorised by the country
- pay the annual membership fee, which shall be determined in the annual General Assembly, or have it paid on its behalf. Only effective have the right to vote at the General Assembly.
Becoming an effective member of ENSI i.n.p.a:
In order to become an effective member, a member State must:
- send an application to the secretariat of the board of directors stating its wish to join as a member of the association;
- appoint a coordinator who shall act as the subject country's mandatory;
And membership may be granted provided the membership fee, the amount whereof shall be determined by the general assembly, is settled by said country or on its behalf.