Information about and around ENSI
Sep 24, 2010: ENSI Mailing - Issue 54
Dear ENSI member, dear friend of ENSI, dear reader
Attached to this mail you will find the ENSI Mailing 54. Here is a short glimpse on the index:
1. Quality Criteria for ESD Schools: Russian version available!
2. New LLL-Comenius proposal on school-community collaboration in preparation. You are invited to participate!
3. Skopje: 2-days Conference on ‘Crafting Sustainable local communities in South-Eastern Europe (29. – 30th October 2010).
4. SUPPORT/Norway: The website with all contributions from the final SUPPORT Conference in Bergen (29.August – 1.September 2010)
5. United Nations Development Programme: This fourth edition of the Asia-Pacific newsletter
6. 6th World Environmental Education Congress 2011, Brisbane, Australia (19 – 23rd July)
7. 6th WEEC 2011; Corner for Environmental Publications
8. European Centre for Development of Vocational Training CEDEFOP: The new CEDEFOP publication on green skills
9. Switzerland: Juvene
We hope to serve you with relevant information and we are looking forward to your feedbacks. -mailing54.pdf
Jul 2, 2010: ENSI Mailing - Issue 53
We are lucky to present you a whole range of contributions from around the world.
The layout of the ENSI mailing got changed: All articles have a link where you will find the full text.
This change should simplify orientation and access to the information. -mailing53.pdf
May 5, 2010: ENSI Mailing - Issue 52
1. ESD Conference Bergen rescheduled to August 29th – September 1st 2010
2. ENSI AGM information directly to participants
3. ENSI Annual report 2009 available at www.ensi.org
4. ENSI inpa honours its first Senior Advisors: Mauri Ahlberg, Peter Posch, Syd Smith
5. Project Learning Environments started!
6. Call from the UNESCO MEEG: Literature review of authoritative literature on processes and learning for ESD
7. ENSI’s Associate partner: The European Environment Agency
8. Publications and presentations:
a) Learning to shape the future through education for sustainable development. An educational guide towards changes in primary school (Germany, Transfer 21)
b) Nature classroom, a presentation of Education for Sustainable Development from Slovenia
a) UK ITE Network for Education Sustainable Development/ Global Citizenship Third Annual Conference
c) Conference for ESD - in Ulaanbaatar, August 30st – September 03rd 2010! Call from Tomas Hertzman, former director of Ramboll Sweden
d) AlaraWorldCongress2010:ParticipatoryActionResearchandActionLearning, Melbourne Australia, 6.- 8. September 2010 -mailing52.pdf
Feb 26, 2010: ENSI Mailing Issue 51
1. SUPPORT: 'International Conference on the reorientation of the education system for ESD' Bergen, Norway, April 19-23, 2010
2. Launch of the Carpathian Mountains ESD Training Tool Kit - English version.
3. UK ITE Network for Education Sustainable Development/Global Citizenship: 3rd Annual Conference in London South Bank University; July 15th 2010
4. Call for papers for the 2010 Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE) Conference, at the Australian National University (ANU) September 27-30, 2010
5. Seminar for teachers and teacher trainers, Sep 20, 2010 Teacher Competencies for Education for Sustainable Development
6. Agenda: Preliminary programme of the 20th IUHPE World Conference on Health Promotion 'Linking Health, Equity and Sustainable Development in Schools' 10 and 11 July, 2010 in Geneva. -ENSI-Mailing_51.pdf
Dec 21, 2009: ENSI Mailing Issue 50
In the attach you will find the ENSI mailing 50 with these main topics:
1. ENSI in Korea and Japan! A report of a journey in a new ENSI world
2. SUPPORT-Co2nnect campaign
3. News from partners and friends
a) Impressions in the Western Balkans (Mervi Aineslahti)
b) The journal of the OECD Centre for Effective Learning Environments
4. Agenda -ENSI_Mailing_50.pdf
Sep 25, 2009: Internal Mailing - Issue 49
ENSI mailing 49 with these main topics:
1. European Environment Agency and CINOP join the ENSI network.
2. The new Constitution of ENSI i.n.p.a.
3. CASALEN/Move4nature: The toolbox for Environmental Education in the Carpathians is ready!
4. OECD ILE project: Short description of the ILE and the role of ENSI
5. News from partners and friends
6. Proceedings of the International Conference ‘Working together on Sustainable Development’
7. Agenda -Mailing_Issue_49.pdf
May 5, 2009: ENSI Mailing Issue 48
Topics in this issue:
- ENSI CONFERENCE: Creating learning environments for the future. Research and practice share knowledge.
- FOCUS: Learning Environment – a new term?
- SUPPORT: Call for participation at the SUPPORT/Comenius seminar
- MEMBERS’ NETWORKING PLACE: National Action Plan Australia & NatureGate
- NEW PUBLICATIONS: Education for Sustainable Development & Motiver la jeunesse à soutenir le développement durable
- AGENDA: 5th World Environmental Education Congress, European Commission Youth Action 4.3 UNESCO Youth Conference, SUPPORT/Comenius seminar & CARN-Conference
- NEWS FROM PARTNER ORGANISATIONS:CEE India -Mailing enSI Issue 48.pdf
Feb 20, 2009: Internal Mailing - Issue 47
ENSI mailing 47 with three main topics:
1. The ENSI Conference in Leuven: Detail programme and other relevant information
2. SUPPORT: CO2nnect Campaign is ready to start and will be exposed at the UNESCO World Conference in Bonn!
3. ENSI presents its work and methods at the 5th world environmental education congress in Montréal, Mai 2009 -Mailing47_and_Conferenceflyer.pdf
Dec 2, 2008: Internal Mailing - Issue 46
Topics in this issue:
- ENSI conference: ‘Creating learning environments for the future. Research and practice share knowledge’
- FOCUS: Engaging Research on ESD – a new ENSI project
- REPORT: Successful SUPPORT conference in Finland
- REPORT: Carpathian Environmental Education Network / Move4Nature Teachers’ Training Tour
- REPORT: ENSI meets the Francophone community
- REPORT: CIDREE PRE-CONFERENCE 2008
- MEMBERS’ NETWORKING PLACE: “Call for International Review – Swiss Curriculum for compulsory schools” -Mailing enSI Issue 46.pdf
Jul 31, 2008: Internal Mailing - Issue 45
1. ENSI becomes an ‘International non profit association’
2. FOCUS: O&EEC ARC Research Findings IN
3. REPORTS: Carpathian Environmental Education Network/ Move4Nature Teachers’ Training Tour - First Planning Workshop
4. NETWORK MEMBERS PLACE: News from Australia
5. NEW PUBLICATIONS:
- Engaging youth in sustainable Development (Michela Mayer and Johannes Tschapka)
- Zukunft mitgestalten by Christine Künzli David
- ESD on the move
6. ESD Update: Progress Asia and the Pacific
- SUPPORT-Hanasaari Conference
- The international Conference on ESD in Bordeaux, 27. – 29.October 2008
- ENSI Conference Leuven March 26.-28., 09: ‘Sharing knowledge and expertise for a sustainable future’
- UNESCO World Conference on Education for Sustainable Development – Moving Into the Second Half of the UN Decade -Internal Mailing Issue 45.pdf