Information about and around ENSI
May 31, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 7
1. CoDeS Barcelona Conference, May 2014: First call
2. CoDeS workshop at the 7th WEEC in Marrakech!
3. CoDeS next partner meeting in Cyprus, October 21-23th
4. CoDeS E-platform is open for use! -CODES Mailing 7.pdf
Apr 6, 2013: CoDeS: Newsletter 6
1. CoDeS Working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, 13-15 May 2013
2. CoDeS at the 7th WEEC, 09th– 14th June 2013, Marrakech
3. Study visit in Hungary
4. Fourth Partner Meeting of CoDeS, Cyprus, 21-24 October 2013
5. Mid-term report from multilateral network CODES
6. CoDeS Blog – Open for your participation!
7. Address of CoDeS Website: www.comenius-codes.eu -CODES Mailing 6.pdf
Nov 27, 2012: CoDeS: Fifth mailing
1. New home for CoDeS and ENSI in Switzerland
2. Partner Meeting 2 in Györ/HU, October 1-3; 2012: A summary
3. Steering board Meeting 3, Györ/HU, October 3-4 2012
4. First announcement: CoDeS 2013 working Conference in Kerkrade/NL, May 13-15, 2013
5. Cooperation and dissemination is important!
6. CoDeS website -CODES mailing 5.pdf
Sep 18, 2012: CoDeS: Programme of Partner Meeting 2
The full programme of the second partner meeting in Győr, Hungary.
October 1st - 3rd, 2012 -CODES Partner Meeting 2 - Programme.pdf
Sep 18, 2012: CoDeS: Conference Report 2012 IK
The conference report of the CoDeS Working Conference Collaboration of Schools and Communities for Sustainable Development.
May 1–3, 2012 - Kardinal König-Haus, Vienna -CoDeS Conference Report 2012 IK.pdf
Sep 4, 2012: CoDeS: Fourth mailing
1. CODES at Tblisi+35, Intergovernmental Conference in Tbilisi, September 7/8th 2012
2. Official Report from CoDeS first Conference in Vienna
3. Draft programme of CoDeS partner meeting 2
4. CoDeS news
5. CoDeS website -CODES mailing 4.pdf
Aug 6, 2012: CoDeS: Teacher In service course (IST) on school-community collaboration
Comenius In Service Teacher Training course in Spetses has been cancelled for this year due to lack of participants. Next planned In-service courses in February and March 2013 in the UK. You are welcome to participate!
CoDeS initiates a IST-course for teachers with the objective of gaining expertise in school-community collaboration and developing new COMENIUS school partnerships across Europe!
Island of Spetses, Greece, September 24ht – 28th 2012
Deadline for application: April 30th 2012!...
What will the course be all about?
- Clarifying the idea of school-community collaboration for sustainable development
- Becoming familiar with European cases of school-community collaboration
- Discussing principles, criteria and tools for the development of ESD-projects
- Getting acquainted with community participation methods
- Fostering capabilities for planning and implementing projects focusing on school-community collaboration
- Exchanging ideas, experiences and developing links with teachers from different European countries
- Creating COMENIUS school partnerships and networks
- Gaining a variety of new teaching methods
-Flyer Island of Spetses.pdf
Jun 11, 2012: CoDeS: Third mailing
All relevant information from the COMENIUS multilateral network CODES Newsletter from June 2012.
It includes a review of the Vienna conference....
1. Did you know? Some questions about Conference in Vienna, May 1-3, 2012
2. Presentations, poster and photo gallery from the Vienna Conference
3. A short conference report from the internal evaluator
4. The Perspective of the External Evaluator
5. CoDeS at the International Stakeholder Conference of the Danube Region Strategy – People and Skills; Vienna June 13/14, 2012
6. Address of CoDeS Website: www.comenius-codes.eu -CoDeS Mailing 3.pdf
- May 31, 2012: CoDeS: Informations for Partner Meeting 2 Information about the second partner meeting in Györ (Hungary) Octover 1-3 2012. -PM2 Informations.pdf
- Apr 27, 2012: CoDeS: Project description in french Coopération de l’école et de la communauté pour un développement durable Description du project CoDeS en français. -Reseau multilateral CoDeS.pdf